[August 24th, 2016 11:00 AM ET]
Routine maintenance will be performed on the Big Ideas Math Student Dynamic eBook App and web-reader on Saturday, August 27th from 3:00 – 4:00 AM ET. We recommend that you refrain from using the eBook during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.
[August 22nd, 2016 11:58 AM ET]
There have been some reports of users being asked to login to the Big Ideas Math online platform multiple times while using the site. If this happens, we recommend the following:
- Make sure the URL says https://www.bigideasmath.com.
- Make sure you are using an updated browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
- Refresh the page.
- Clear the cookies, cache, and browsing history.
- Check the settings in the browser to see if there are any add-ons that could be blocking ads/cookies.
[August 15, 2016 11:56 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce that updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform have been released.
Teachers can now:
- preview and print assignments with or without answers for newly assigned Exercises.
- share a new assignment to Google Classroom.
We recommend clearing your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. Good luck in the new school year!
[ August 1st, 2016 10:32 AM ET ]
We will be performing routine maintenance on the Big Ideas Math online Demo platform from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM ET on Tuesday, August 2nd – Wednesday, August 3rd. We recommend that you refrain from using the Demo platform during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.
[ July 26th, 2016 9:20 AM ET ]
The Dynamic Classroom will be easier to use than ever before. Big Ideas Learning took the existing teacher presentation tool and added new functionality. Teachers will be able to seamlessly move through a lesson while projecting it in their classroom.
New features in the Big Ideas Math Dynamic Classroom include
- a Resource tab with easy access to Graphic Organizers, Mathematical Practice Posters, Pupil Edition PDFs, the Answer Presentation Tool, and more,
- a Tools tab with commonly used tools,
- larger and visually enhanced Examples, and
- the addition of Combined Concept examples