[May 20th, 2016 09:05 AM ET]
We have recently received reports that the Big Ideas Math Course Benchmark: Post-Test was failing to load for students on devices such as Chromebooks and other laptops. Last night, we released a patch to resolve this issue. We recommend clearing your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Big Ideas Learning is excited to announce that the Big Ideas Math Student Dynamic eBook will be available as an app for the Chrome OS! We will post an update when we know when a release date is available. Stay tuned!
[May 12th, 2016 11:45 AM ET]
The rest of the chapters have been added to the online Spanish Assessments. They can be found in the Course Resources at BigIdeasMath.com. The Spanish Assessments are also now available for the California Middle School Program (Regular Pathway).
[April 28th, 2016]
Spanish Assessments are now available online in the Course Resources at the book and chapter level. Included are Pre-Course Tests, End-of-Course Tests, Chapter Tests, and answers. Chapters 1-5 are completed with the rest of the chapters to follow soon. The Spanish Assessments are available for the following Big Ideas Math programs:
- A Bridge to Success Middle School (Regular Pathway)
- A Bridge to Success High School
- Integrated Mathematics
- Common Core © 2014 Middle School (Regular Pathway)
- Common Core High School
[May 9th, 2016 3:45 PM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce that updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform have been released.
- Teachers now have the ability to edit and add student IDS to the system via their Class Management screen (self-registration only)
- District Admin access is now available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access. The District Admin portal will allow administrators to view usage and license information.
- The Create Assignment button has been added back to the Assignments page.
- The Forgot Password? reset functionality for students has been improved.
- Overall performance has been improved.
We recommend clearing your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
We will be performing routine maintenance on the Big Ideas Math online learning platform on Saturday, May 7th from 7:00 am – 10:00 am ET. We recommend that you refrain from using the platform during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.