[ July 26th, 2016 9:20 AM ET ]
The Dynamic Classroom will be easier to use than ever before. Big Ideas Learning took the existing teacher presentation tool and added new functionality. Teachers will be able to seamlessly move through a lesson while projecting it in their classroom.
New features in the Big Ideas Math Dynamic Classroom include
- a Resource tab with easy access to Graphic Organizers, Mathematical Practice Posters, Pupil Edition PDFs, the Answer Presentation Tool, and more,
- a Tools tab with commonly used tools,
- larger and visually enhanced Examples, and
- the addition of Combined Concept examples
[ July 26th, 2016 9:10 AM ET ]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce that updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform have been released for the upcoming school year. Along with significant performance improvements, features have been added so teachers can now
- see archived classes, students, and reports from the previous years(s),
- add a co-teacher to their classes,
- filter Course Resources by type,
- see a student ID field in the downloaded .csv Reports,
- view scores as fractions (raw scores) and percents in the Reports,
- view late or overdue statuses and time stamps upon student submission in Reports,
- deselect all of the problems on the assignment creation screen,
- add or remove students and change the due date once an assignment has started, and
- control Course Benchmark release with the Release Review option.
We recommend clearing your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. Good luck in the new school year!
[ July 25th, 2016 10:20 AM ET ]
We will be performing routine maintenance on the Big Ideas Math online learning platforms from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM ET on Tuesday, July 26th – Wednesday, July 27th. We recommend that you refrain from using the Production and Demo platforms during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.
[July 22nd, 2016 4:42 PM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is excited to announce that the Big Ideas Math Student Dynamic eBook is now available as an app for the Chrome OS! For downloading instructions, please go to our Help Center.
[July 18th, 2016 8:20 AM ET]
We will be performing a system upgrade on the Big Ideas Math online learning platform July 16th through July 22nd. During this time, you may experience intermittent outages, so we recommend that you refrain from using the Dynamic Assessment System as data loss may occur. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.