[January 30th, 2017 11:58 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
- Student reports are now paginated and will show 10 reports at a time.
- Teachers may change the score of an item for the entire class.
- Standards reports are available to teachers on the Reports page.
- Administrators, coaches, and teachers without classes can now be shared with our application via Clever.
- A new RTI title has been added to the teacher’s Featured Resources. These RTI resources are now streamlined in one place, making them easier to find. They can all still be found in the Course Resources as well.
- A new tab has been added to the Class Management page for self-registered teachers called Password Requests. This tab will show any student in the district who requested a password reset.
- Course Benchmark assessments are able to be printed with and without answers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.