[March 06, 2017 11:26 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
Report enhancements include:
- Timestamps for late assignments appear in red, while on-time submissions appear in black.
- Prerequisite skills now show correctly on the Teacher Remediation Report.
- Timer now accurately shows amount of time spent on assignments.
- Student names in reports are correctly displayed, with no duplicate or missing students
Other enhancements include:
- Students can no longer check their answer more than the set limit within a session.
- Teacher assignment previews now display the correct numbers.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
[March 2nd, 2017 1:22 PM ET]
The Big Ideas Math platform issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience and we again apologize for any inconveniences.
[March 2nd, 2017 1:01 PM ET]
We are receiving reports that there are issues with accessing the Big Ideas Math online platform. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide updates as soon as they are available. We apologize for any inconveniences.
[March 1st, 2017 8:40 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math online platform will be unavailable on Saturday, March 4th from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET. Thank you for your patience as we update our system.