[October 30, 2017 10:21 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
Teacher Experience Enhancements:
- Course Benchmark teacher previews will match the assignment.
- Fraction scores in reports now reflect partially correct scores as a decimal.
- Reports with blank scores have been fixed.
- The Basic Skills Handbook has been added to the middle school RTI resources.
- Admins, Coaches, and other non-rostered teachers can now be accepted in a Clever upload when the admin_title includes the word “coach.” Instead of searching for a single, hard-coded word, we will now search for a substring of “coach.” “Coach, principal,” “Admin, coach,” and “technology, cOaCh,” are examples of what would be accepted. Please visit http://bit.ly/2ipdgB1 for more information.
- The Check Answer feature will no longer reset upon saving and exiting an assignment.
- Assignments will now be based on server time, not the user’s device time.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.