[December 8, 2017 9:49 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math online platform (bigideasmath.com) will be unavailable on Friday, December 29th from 8:00am to 5:00pm ET. We recommend that you refrain from using the site during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.
[October 30, 2017 10:21 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
Teacher Experience Enhancements:
- Course Benchmark teacher previews will match the assignment.
- Fraction scores in reports now reflect partially correct scores as a decimal.
- Reports with blank scores have been fixed.
- The Basic Skills Handbook has been added to the middle school RTI resources.
- Admins, Coaches, and other non-rostered teachers can now be accepted in a Clever upload when the admin_title includes the word “coach.” Instead of searching for a single, hard-coded word, we will now search for a substring of “coach.” “Coach, principal,” “Admin, coach,” and “technology, cOaCh,” are examples of what would be accepted. Please visit http://bit.ly/2ipdgB1 for more information.
- The Check Answer feature will no longer reset upon saving and exiting an assignment.
- Assignments will now be based on server time, not the user’s device time.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
[October 12, 2017 11:38 AM, ET]
The Big Ideas Math online platforms (demo.bigideasmath.com and bigideasmath.com) will be unavailable on Saturday, October 21st from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm ET. We recommend that you refrain from using these sites during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.
[September 1, 2017 8:46 AM, ET]
The Big Ideas Math Tutors will be unavailable on Sunday, September 3rd. They will return to their regular hours on Monday, September 4th.
[August 14, 2017 4:05 PM, ET]
The Big Ideas Math ExamView installers have been updated for the following programs:
- Common Core AGA 2015
- Bridge to Success AGA 2015
- Integrated 2016
Districts can update their ExamView banks by downloading them from bigideasmath.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.