[July 10, 2017 10:31 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
Teacher Experience Enhancements:
- Teachers can now preview assignments after being added to queue.
- Assignments will no longer remain in the Overdue tab once all students have submitted.
- Favorite items now save under Browse by Resource.
- Sub-standards are now displayed on Standards Report.
- Apostrophes in usernames will no longer cause issues when resetting a password.
- District administrators will no longer have issues resetting their password from the home screen.
- The Desmos graphing calculator was added as an option for calculators when creating assignments.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
[July 3, 2017 10:22 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math Tutors will be unavailable on Tuesday, July 4th. We will return to our summer hours on Wednesday, July 5th. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you have a wonderful summer.
[June 26th, 2017 10:36 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math online platforms (demo.bigideasmath.com and bigideasmath.com) will be experiencing intermittent outages from July 3rd – 9th, 2017. The site may be down for periods of time. Thank you for your patience as we update our system.
[June 16th, 2017 1:49 PM ET]
The Big Ideas Math tutors will be on summer hours starting Monday, June 19th. Those summer hours are between 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET on Monday through Friday. We will return to our normal hours at the start of the school year. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you have a wonderful summer.
[June 5, 2017 6:00 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce a new partnership with National Geographic Learning (NGL), a Cengage company, as the sole distributor of the Big Ideas Math programs. We are pleased to have found a partner who is as passionate about mathematics teaching and learning as we are. NGL shares our commitment to integrity, customer service, and rich content. Because of these tenets, we can assure you that you will be well taken care of with Big Ideas Learning and National Geographic Learning.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help in finding your new Sales Consultant or for any questions or concerns you may have. As always, we are here for you during this transition and for all future endeavors.