[August 14, 2017 4:05 PM, ET]
The Big Ideas Math ExamView installers have been updated for the following programs:
- Common Core AGA 2015
- Bridge to Success AGA 2015
- Integrated 2016
Districts can update their ExamView banks by downloading them from bigideasmath.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
[August 3, 2017 11:50 AM, ET]
The Big Ideas Math Tutors will return to our regular hours this Sunday, August 6th. Tutors are available Sunday through Thursday from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM, ET.
[July 19, 2017 9:53 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math demo site (demo.bigideasmath.com) will be unavailable on Wednesday, July 26th from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM ET. We recommend that you refrain from using the site during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our system.
[July 10, 2017 10:31 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
Teacher Experience Enhancements:
- Teachers can now preview assignments after being added to queue.
- Assignments will no longer remain in the Overdue tab once all students have submitted.
- Favorite items now save under Browse by Resource.
- Sub-standards are now displayed on Standards Report.
- Apostrophes in usernames will no longer cause issues when resetting a password.
- District administrators will no longer have issues resetting their password from the home screen.
- The Desmos graphing calculator was added as an option for calculators when creating assignments.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
[July 3, 2017 10:22 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math Tutors will be unavailable on Tuesday, July 4th. We will return to our summer hours on Wednesday, July 5th. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you have a wonderful summer.