[March 2nd, 2017 1:22 PM ET]
The Big Ideas Math platform issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience and we again apologize for any inconveniences.
[March 2nd, 2017 1:01 PM ET]
We are receiving reports that there are issues with accessing the Big Ideas Math online platform. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide updates as soon as they are available. We apologize for any inconveniences.
[March 1st, 2017 8:40 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math online platform will be unavailable on Saturday, March 4th from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET. Thank you for your patience as we update our system.
[February 28th, 2017 5:24 PM ET]
Amazon Web Services has announced that as of 1:49 PM PST, they are fully recovered for operations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
[February 28th, 2017 4:54 PM ET]
Amazon Web Services is still working on resolving their issues. Clever Instant Login appears to be working, but data transfers are not. The Student Dynamic eBook and the online assignments are functioning again. We will continue to monitor https://status.aws.amazon.com/ and https://status.clever.com/#.
[February 28th, 2017 2:08 PM ET]
Amazon Web Services is currently reporting increased error rates with servers supporting many of the Big Ideas Learning products. You may experience inconsistencies in access to the Student Dynamic eBook and online assignments. Clever users may also experience issues logging in. For more information, please visit https://status.aws.amazon.com/, https://status.clever.com/, or by contacting email@example.com.
[January 30th, 2017 11:58 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
- Student reports are now paginated and will show 10 reports at a time.
- Teachers may change the score of an item for the entire class.
- Standards reports are available to teachers on the Reports page.
- Administrators, coaches, and teachers without classes can now be shared with our application via Clever.
- A new RTI title has been added to the teacher’s Featured Resources. These RTI resources are now streamlined in one place, making them easier to find. They can all still be found in the Course Resources as well.
- A new tab has been added to the Class Management page for self-registered teachers called Password Requests. This tab will show any student in the district who requested a password reset.
- Course Benchmark assessments are able to be printed with and without answers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
[January 27th, 2017 9:38 AM ET]
The Big Ideas Math online platform will be unavailable on Sunday, January 29th from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET. Thank you for your patience as we update our system.