As this month raps up and we look to May , you may not have had a chance to catch up or see our great links, pictures, and posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Big Ideas Learning recaps content posted throughout the month of April in this month’s Social Media Recap.
- Big Ideas Learning Conference Recap: NCTM 2014 – “We received an abundance of praise and excitement from current Big Ideas Math users, and excitement from those that were new to the program. A lot of attendees were eager to get copies so that they could start using them in their classroom.”
- Big Ideas Learning Debuts NEW Websites – “Big Ideas Learning is excited to announce the debut of our website, BigIdeasLearning.com, and the redesign of BigIdeasMath.com.”
- 50 Ted Talks Every Educator Should Check Out (2014 Edition)
- The Part Of A Teacher’s Day You Never See
- Why the Question is More Important Than the Answer
- My Favorite No: Learning From Mistakes
- Is There a Need for College Entrance Exams Like the SAT/ACT?