Big Ideas Learning is committed to providing customer satisfaction and solutions to your technical needs. Since the launch of the new Big Ideas Math online learning platform, we have released significant updates to the product. Check back daily for more information on these updates.
- Teachers can now add a second book to a class.
- Session management adjustments have been made to prevent students from timing out during assessments.
- Student may now reset passwords by entering a new password after logging in with their temporary password.
- Course Benchmark tests can be assigned for California courses.
- Course Benchmark objectives data has been reimported and now display in the reports.
- Selecting “Random” questions for Course Benchmark tests shows the correct number of items for each test.
- Inactive users will no longer show up in Clever organizations, thus eliminating duplicate users.
- Imported Clever organizations should no longer lose the books attached to their classes.
- An index was added to production on username. There was an immediate reduction in CPU usage which should reduce performance problems.
- The Clever importer was updated to alleviate data issues.
The next full release should occur on Thursday or Friday and will include all reports, among other updates.