[ July 26th, 2016 9:10 AM ET ]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce that updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform have been released for the upcoming school year. Along with significant performance improvements, features have been added so teachers can now
- see archived classes, students, and reports from the previous years(s),
- add a co-teacher to their classes,
- filter Course Resources by type,
- see a student ID field in the downloaded .csv Reports,
- view scores as fractions (raw scores) and percents in the Reports,
- view late or overdue statuses and time stamps upon student submission in Reports,
- deselect all of the problems on the assignment creation screen,
- add or remove students and change the due date once an assignment has started, and
- control Course Benchmark release with the Release Review option.
We recommend clearing your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Good luck in the new school year!