[October 24th, 2016 10:52 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
Teachers can now
- click a link on the Reports page to go back to the assignment;
- lock assignments for individual students;
- lock an assignment before it has started;
- preview an assignment from the student view;
- view “Upcoming” classes on the Class Management page;
- automatically go to the Assignments page after assigning from the queue; and
- view student item responses in the individual student Exercise reports.
Students can now see partially answered items as “unanswered” in the student grid view.
The following platform enhancements are also included:
- Redesigned Assignments page includes pagination and two new tabs.
- Assignments are sorted into “Upcoming” and “Overdue.” Assignments can also be filtered.
- When an assignment is copied (Step 7) to another class, the dates will now copy over from the original assignment dates.
- Class reports only show active students.
- District Admins have the ability to see a list of teachers and students, rather than only being able to search.
Please clear your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.