[December 19th, 2016 11:58 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform.
- The Assignments tab now has a calendar view, where teachers can see the span of assignments.
- The Reports tab has been redesigned to mimic the Assignments tab for teachers.
- Items on the reports for Course Benchmark, Progression Benchmark, Tests, and Quizzes are clickable.
- Admins can now search for students via Student IDs.
- Under “Actions” in the assignment bar, teachers can go directly to an assignment’s report.
- Reports are printable.
- Teachers can unsubmit for the entire class.
- Teachers can force submit for individual students.
- District Admins can reset their passwords.
Please clear your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.