[October 12, 2018 4:35 PM, ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platforms for the Modeling Real Life K-8 © 2019, AGA ©2019, Oklahoma ©2019, and Florida ©2020 programs.
- Assignment item origin information (breadcrumbs) have been added to the student assignment player.
- Remediation videos are available to K-5 students in their reports.
- The “Exit” button in the student player has been updated to include “Save,” “Save and Exit,” and “Submit.”
- Issue with date and time selector in assignment creation modal for teachers has been resolved.
- Issue with students showing up on reports after they were removed from a class has been resolved.
- Issue with assignment “fatal error” messages has been resolved.
- Assignment reports have been updated to show student last name, first name, and student ID.
- Issue with displaying scrambled and randomized assessment report data has been resolved.
- Algebra 2 has been added to the Skills Trainer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions