[September 12th, 2016 4:50 PM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce that updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platform have been released.
Teachers can now
- view a Students tab in Class Management, where they can access a complete roster of students as well as student performance reports;
- export CSV data from archived classes;
- limit the number of times students can check their answers;
- mark favorite resources with a star on the Browse by Resource tab so they appear at the top of the list;
- add or remove students from an assignment even if someone has started it;
Students will now
- receive an alert message if they surpass the allotted number of times they can check their answers;
- see partially answered questions on the assessment player grid.
The following platform enhancements are also included:
- Clever students set to inactive no longer appear in Class Management rosters.
- Teacher preview of assignments display the corresponding item number from the textbook.
We recommend clearing your browser cache to allow these updates to go through. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.