[September 25, 2018 11:13 AM ET]
Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce updates to the Big Ideas Math online learning platforms for the Modeling Real Life K-8 © 2019, AGA ©2019, Oklahoma ©2019, and Florida ©2020 programs.
- New professional development videos, called “Pedagogical Approach,” are included for teachers in the Video Library, accessed from the dashboard.
- New messaging to students and teachers is included if the connection is lost saving/submitting an assignment.
- Course Benchmark tests are now randomizable.
- Item numbers now also appear to the left of each question in the assignment builder.
- Upon logging in, you now go to the Dashboard page instead of Class Management.
- Students now appear in reports even if they have not started an assignment.
- The CSV error message was updated when no students are selected.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.