Big Ideas Learning is committed to providing customer satisfaction and solutions to your technical needs. Since the launch of the new Big Ideas Math online learning platform, we have released significant updates to the product. Check back daily for more information on these updates.
- Students now have the ability to review assignments they have completed, except for the Progression Benchmark test.
- For Clever users, an update was included to remove duplicate users appearing in the system.
- Learnosity fixed a firewall issue that was impacting some users’ access to assignments.
For next week, we will have the following:
- Student test access and submission issues will be fixed with Learnosity.
- The Progression Benchmark detail report will be complete
- The Course Summary report will no longer have duplicate users.
Course Benchmark tests are currently unassignable for Course 1: California and Green: Common Core books.