Big Ideas Learning is pleased to announce the addition of a new feature – assigning to multiple classes.
The assignment process now includes an extra step at the bottom, which allows a teacher to select other classes to assign the exact same assignment. Teachers will also notice a difference when selecting the time and date.
- “Step 3. Choose start date” has a new calendar and new way to select the date and time.
- “Step 4. Choose due date” has a new calendar and new way to select the date and time.
- “Step 7. Assign to additional classes” is the new step.
- Click on “Add a class” to view a drop-down list of other classes using the same book. Select one.
- Choose a start and due date for the new class. The start date defaults to “Now.”
- By default, the new class will have “All Students” selected and will have the same version name.
- Add to other classes by clicking “Save and Add Another,” and click “Save” when finished
Teachers will be able to go into each class queue and edit the assignment if different students or any other edits to the original assignment are desired. Editing must be done in each class queue and will only affect that specific class’s assignment.